Fashion resolution is not something that should be done at the beginning of the year alone. They can be done in the middle of the year or at the end. It can and should be done at any point in time when you think it should be done.
Every fabulous person should make fashion resolutions as they go on in life. So here are a few resolutions you should make.
READ ALSO: 10 Fashion Mistakes Most Young Men Make
- Stop Pretending Exercise Gear is Real ClothingPlease let it be known that a garment that has more than 50 percent spandex, should stay in the gym. If you are undecided about what to wear in the morning but you want to step out like a refined person, try this quick equation: colourful shirt + blue jeans + nude heels = done.
- Try 2019 Favorite ColorsYellow which showed up in the form of Aspen Gold, Pastel Yellow, Turmeric, and Lemon Verbena isn’t going to be everyone’s shade of choice, but the Spring/Summer 2019 runways were bursting with these innovative new shades to shake up your wardrobe. Even if your comfort zone is black and grey, a pop of colour here and there won’t hurt you.
- Stop Confusing Leggings and JeansLeggings are not Jeans! Leggings are not Jeans!! Leggings are not Jeans!!! Therefore, wear them with caution. Making them a part of your daily clothes is dangerous region because leggings can be interpreted as lazy attire.
- Give out Anything That Makes You Feel Way Too Young or Too OldStop holding on to pieces that remind you of your teenage years or make you feel older than you are. All the oversized, shapeless, oddly coloured sweaters should go in the bin. Your clothing should make you smile and an extra boost of confidence instead of making you feel juvenile or outdated.
- Love BeltsNo matter your figure or style, a belt is a fashion essential and if you are observant, shapeless shift dresses can be turned into flattering statements. Belts are an inexpensive means of jazzing up an old outfit.
- Buy because you love them, not because you should have themNothing is more tedious than a shopping expedition for items you feel you probably should have but really don’t want. Fashion should be fun above all else, and if it’s not, you may need to reevaluate you.
- Have a great pair of black pantsYour black pants don’t have to be basic, and they should add a little oomph to an outfit if you’re going to invest in them. Instead of straight leg trouser, you can have suede, leather, or silk and extra-wide leg or cigarette styles.
- Try Subtle Allure Instead of Straight-Up SexyDear Women, 2019 is apparently the year to show the hint of skin, whether it be a slight slit in a skirt or a just-transparent blouse paired with a chaste camisole. They say it is better to highlight one of your favorite features then exposing it all. Do you agree?
DON’T FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE WITH YOUR EMAIL BELOW AND GET MORE OF THIS EVERYDAY