You surely know at least one or two people your life who know how to pull a crowd. Once they enter a room, they have so much energy that people tend to fall in love with them and admire them. And you begin to wonder how they pull this off perfectly.
Well, the ability to do this is not exactly rocket science. It’s an attractive quality called charisma which anybody can learn including you.
If you want to be more charismatic and attract the admiration of others, here are 12 quotes to inspire you.
1. “How can you have charisma? Be more concerned about making others feel good about themselves than you are making them feel good about you.” — Dan Reiland
2. “There is no personal charm so great as the charm of a cheerful temperament.” — Henry Van Dyke
3. “Charisma is a sparkle in people that money can’t buy. It’s an invisible energy with visible effects.” – Marianne Williamson
4. “The essential difference with Builders is that they’ve found something to do that matters to them and are therefore so passionately engaged, they rise above the personality baggage that would otherwise hold them down. Whatever they are doing has so much meaning to them that the cause itself provides charisma and they plug into it as if it was electrical current.” –Jerry Porras
5. “Charisma is not just saying hello. It’s dropping what you’re doing to say hello.” –Robert Brault
6. “Being a leader gives you charisma. If you look and study the leaders who have succeeded, that’s where charisma comes from, from the leading.” –Seth Godin
7. “We need less posturing and more genuine charisma. Charisma was originally a religious term, meaning ‘of the spirit’ or ‘inspired.’ It’s about letting God’s light shine through us. It’s about a sparkle in people that money can’t buy. It’s an invisible energy with visible effects. To let go, to just love, is not to fade into the wallpaper. Quite the contrary, it’s when we truly become bright. We’re letting our own light shine.” –Marianne Williamson
8. “Most people think of leaders as being these outgoing, very visible, and charismatic people, which I find to be a very narrow perception. The key challenge for managers today is to get beyond the surface of your colleagues. You might just find that you have introverts embedded within your organization who are natural-born leaders.” –Douglas Conant
9. “I’ve known entrepreneurs who were not great salespeople, or didn’t know how to code, or were not particularly charismatic leaders. But I don’t know of any entrepreneurs who have achieved any level of success without persistence and determination.” –Harvey MacKay
10. “Charisma is the transference of enthusiasm.” –Ralph Archbold
11. “Charisma is the fancy name given to the knack of giving people your full attention.” –Robert Brault
12. “Being negative is like spraying yourself with anti-charisma.” —Karen Salmonsohn
Were you inspire by these charisma quotes? Tell us in the comment section below.