Do you struggle with anxiety or you know someone that struggles with it? There are different ways you can overcome it including reading uplifting quotes. This is why we’ve handpicked 20 quotes about anxiety.
Here are quotes to help you get over anxiety and inspire you to look for the silver lining in every dark cloud.
1. Everything you have ever wanted, is sitting on the other side of fear.” – George Addair
2. Anxiety does not empty tomorrow of its sorrows, but only empties today of its strength. – Charles Spurgeon
3. Every time you are tempted to react in the same old way, ask if you want to be a prisoner of the past or a pioneer of the future.– Deepak Chopra
4. If you can’t fly then run, if you can’t run then walk, if you can’t walk then crawl, but whatever you do you have to keep moving forward. — Martin Luther King Jr.
5. If you don’t like something change it; if you can’t change it, change the way you think about it. — Mary Engelbreit
6. You wouldn’t worry so much about what others think of you if you realized how seldom they do. — Eleanor Roosevelt
7. If you could only sense how important you are to the lives of those you meet; how important you can be to the people you may never even dream of. There is something of yourself that you leave at every meeting with another person. — Fred Rogers
8. It’s not stress that kills us, it is our reaction to it. — Hans Selye
9. There is no chance, no destiny, no fate, that can hinder or control the firm resolve of a determined soul. – Ella Wheeler Wilcox
10. “P.S. You’re not going to die. Here’s the white-hot truth: if you go bankrupt, you’ll still be okay. If you lose the gig, the lover, the house, you’ll still be okay. If you sing off-key, get beat by the competition, have your heart shattered, get fired…it’s not going to kill you. Ask anyone who’s been through it.” – Danielle LaPorte
11. Anxiety’s like a rocking chair. It gives you something to do, but it doesn’t get you very far.― Jodi Picoult
12. Be not afraid of life. Believe that life is worth living, and your belief will help create the fact. – William James
13. Difficult roads often lead to beautiful destinations. The best is yet to come. – Zig Ziglar
14. You can’t always control what goes on outside. But you can always control what goes on inside. – Wayne Dyer
15. Anxiety was born in the very same moment as mankind. And since we will never be able to master it, we will have to learn to live with it—just as we have learned to live with storms. – Paulo Coelho
16. I promise you nothing is as chaotic as it seems. Nothing is worth diminishing your health. Nothing is worth poisoning yourself into stress, anxiety, and fear. – Steve Maraboli
17. He who is not everyday conquering some fear has not learned the secret of life.
– Shannon L. Alder
18. When I look back on all these worries, I remember the story of the old man who said on his deathbed that he had had a lot of trouble in his life, most of which had never happened. – Winston Churchill
19. Worry a little bit every day and in a lifetime you will lose a couple of years. If something is wrong, fix it if you can. But train yourself not to worry. Worry never fixes anything. – Mary Hemingway
20. You may not control all the events that happen to you, but you can decide not to be reduced by them. – Maya Angelou
Did you find these quotes inspiring. Let us know in the comment section below.