Let’s be honest, sometimes our sense of style gets deceived like your brain just decides to go on vacation early and says “no” to all or any form of creativity. At times like that, these easy-chic style tricks will come in handy.
- White Jeans Brighten Up a Look: White jeans are in style all year-round especially during the dry season as there’s something just extra about them. They instantly change-up the combination of a simple t-shirt and jeans. Best of all, you don’t need to hide your white denim at all just because it’s easy to stick to your favourite black jeans, jeggings, and dark denim. White denim can really step up your chic style and add a bright pop to your look.
- Metallics are Always in Style: Metallic pieces are in style year-round and having metallic pieces will always prove to be practical. Metallics can also play into a cooled down colour palette or can add a touch of warmth to your look. A metallic handbag or shoe will instantly add a bit of interest to your outfit also.
- A Great Pair of Heels will instantly Elevate an Outfit: A pair of heels won’t only elevate your height, it’ll also kick up your chic style a notch or two. You should wear heels whenever you feel your style needs a bit more oomph. Heels are known to elongate your leg-line and instantly make your legs look longer. Heels also carry a slightly more polished look to them and make it look as if you’ve put more thought into your overall outfit.
- Sunglasses add a “Cool” Factor: Do you have days where you feel like skipping the eye makeup? Those are the days you just throw on some shades. Sunglasses are the ultimate accessory for those who want to appear more stylish but don’t feel like wearing makeup.
- Play with Muted Tones & Pastels: The best pastel tones for the warmer months tend to be lilacs, sky blues, mint greens, and soft pinks, in the colder months, dove greys, ice blues, sage greens can also be used. These colours appear very sophisticated and help create beautiful looks.
- Embrace Relaxed Chic Style: Low-key fashion is all about ripped jeans, flowy shirts, and sandals or simple combinations of white jeans and pastel blouses. Simple combinations like this are definitely not the party or meeting kind but they’ll always allow you to look comfortable, smooth and simple.
DON’T FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE WITH YOUR EMAIL BELOW AND GET MORE OF THIS EVERYDAY