Every strong relationship takes a lot of time, effort, and strength to work out if it is intended for the long run, they also require a couple of special moments only the two of you share and always think of when you’re going through a rough patch.
These memories can strengthen the bond of your relationship and save it during the bad times. Are you ready to at least create these said experiences, Let’s begin.
READ ALSO: 10 Healthy Habits of a Strong Relationship
- Share your worst fears: It is allowed to be weak in front of the people we love and care for. We can cry in front of the people we love, have no inhibitions, reveal your worst fears to one another. It will create an incredible bond of trust and faith between the two of you that can be broken easily.
- Have a TV Show you both watch: Everyone has different taste when it comes to TV shows, I know but won’t it be amazing if you and your partner can share at least one show together that both of you love.
- Being comfortable: It might take a long time before you are completely comfortable with your partner and by being comfortable I mean to feel at home, to feel like you’re safe and no one will judge you. But once you do, that feeling never leaves.
- Try cooking together: I know some Nigerian Men are rolling their eyes at this one but trust me when I say cooking together is fun. It might not turn out perfect the first time, but keep at it and you two will soon master the art of cooking together.
- Travel together: A trip can change people especially when they come out of their little protective bubble of comfort. It’s a very powerful feeling. Now going on a road trip with your partner is just something completely life-changing as you two will see a side of each other you had no idea of.
- Be out about your fights: What I mean is be expressive when you disagree with your partner, scream your lungs out at each other, if you have too. (BUT NO VIOLENCE) and then take a day off to think things through and to cool down. If Your hearts are connected, you will find out that even in that enraged state you both will manage to tell each other how much you love each other.
DON’T FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE WITH YOUR EMAIL BELOW AND GET MORE OF THIS EVERYDAY