- Ventures Park: Ventures Park has a beautiful, serene ambience which immediately sends a creative spark to your brain. It is a curated co-working space in the heart of the city and its flexible payment options for a personal desk and office make it even better. Ventures Park provides high-speed internet, front office services, a gym, good coffee and stimulating art on display.
- The Cube Cafe: This cafe is a quirky Afro-politan space that offers a number of activities such as painting classes, live music, storytelling sessions, art exhibitions, yoga classes, fine coffee, movie nights and they also offer some of the finest continental delicacies. It is a venue every creative and fun-seeking person in Abuja should pay a visit.
- Thought Pyramid: This is not just an art gallery, it’s a centre for art education and it features both local artists and those from the diaspora. The gallery displays some of the country’s cutting-edge artists and exhibits paintings, sculptures and everything in between.
- BMT African Garden: BMT is on Ademola Adetokunbo district of Wuse II. It is a beautiful, one-of-a-kind theme park has got everything: a town hall, a library, a swimming pool, a zoo, a nightclub/bar/lounge, an entertainment complex, water fountains, cinema hall, well-equipped gym and other recreational activities. It is made more striking by the paintings of famous African and world leaders on its walls.
- Bantu Studio: This is a popular co-working space and the hang-out spot for the cool kids of Abuja. It offers an avenue to get work done and also meet people with common interests. Fun activities like movie nights, pop-up sales and live music sessions are also available.
- Mama Africa Arts and Crafts Market: The Mama Africa Art and Craft Market is a perfect place to shop for indigenous art and craft merchandise. It obviously does not have working spaces but if you are ever in need of a creativity boost or desperately searching for some fresh ideas, you can be inspired by the varieties of beautiful African pieces.
DON’T FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE WITH YOUR EMAIL BELOW AND GET MORE OF THIS EVERYDAY