We want to give some good news or better still, the tip of happiness’ iceberg. Get it?
So you really like this person and you think you are in that place where you can proudly say the person is the loyl but you need to confirm if the person feels the same way about you and if there is hope. Well, we are here for you lover.
- Are they Putting In some Effort Too? Nobody loves a one-way street when it comes to the dating life and if he or she is like you, then they understand this and make sure they put in some effort too. So they call, text you and ask you to get together — all these signs point to the fact that he’s/she is into you as you are into them.
- They like PDA and are not ashamed: Okay, we need to talk about this one a bit. Some people are not into PDA and this does not mean they do not like you. Therefore you cannot base their feelings for you on this. Some people will argue on the basis that someone who is madly in love with a person, will want to shout it from the rooftops or from all of their social media accounts. But as we said, this should not be the only thing you base it on.
- They Do Not Shy Away From The Commitment Talk: If the person you’re dating isn’t shy about bringing up the commitment talks or answering questions when you ask, then you are in the right place. If you both want something serious and are not afraid to speak up and ask for it, you are both on the right road.
- Your Friends & Family Who Are Their Friends & Family: If the person you are dating or liking is not shy or afraid to introduce you to his/her good friends and family then you do not need to introduce the person to the door. We know Yoruba Demons have taken this act out of context and thrown it out the window but if they are not afraid to show you off, then you can bet the odds are falling in your favour.
- He/She Has Opened Up Their Life For You: If the person you’re dating has opened up his or her life for you, then it is safe for you to open up your calendar for future dates. If a person is really into you, they should open up their world for you to come in both emotionally and mentally. If your partner isn’t opening up and being vulnerable with you, it’s saying more than you think and sometimes more is actually less.