Building a healthy lifestyle takes discipline and commitment but it is important if we want to keep diseases away and live life to the fullest. Unfortunately, many people do not pay attention to their health until it is rather too late.
With these quotes below, you will be inspired to take up healthy living and find the motivation to stick to your diet and fitness goals if you’ve already set them.
1. Follow your dreams, work hard, practice and persevere. Make sure you eat a variety of foods, get plenty of exercise and maintain a healthy lifestyle. – Sasha Cohen
2. The body needs its rest, and sleep is extremely important in any health regimen. There should be three main things: eating, exercise and sleep. All three together in the right balance make for a truly healthy lifestyle. – Rohit Shetty
3. Creating an overall healthy lifestyle for yourself doesn’t require a radical diet or significant life change. In fact, it can be attained through common sense decisions about the way we eat, move, and live. – Harley Pasternak
4. My goals have changed throughout my life. At one time it was winning awards, selling out concert dates, selling more albums than anyone else. Now, my goals are to see my grandchildren grown, live a long and healthy life with my family and friends and travel the world. – Reba McEntire
5. Wellness is associated with happiness. When you’re happy, you’re feeling good in your mind and body. That ties into being healthy, eating well, and exercising regularly. It also ties into being excited about things – like getting up in the morning and having a healthy breakfast. – Stella Maxwell
6. If you want to become physically stronger, you’ll need healthy habits – like going to the gym. You’ll also have to give up unhealthy habits – like eating junk food. Building mental strength requires healthy habits – like practicing gratitude – while also giving up unhealthy behavior, like giving up after the first failure. – Amy Morin
7. There’s a great metaphor that one of my doctors uses: If a fish is swimming in a dirty tank and it gets sick, do you take it to the vet and amputate the fin? No, you clean the water. So, I cleaned up my system. By eating organic raw greens, nuts and healthy fats, I am flooding my body with enzymes, vitamins and oxygen. – Kris Carr
8. There’s a great metaphor that one of my doctors uses: If a fish is swimming in a dirty tank and it gets sick, do you take it to the vet and amputate the fin? No, you clean the water. So, I cleaned up my system. By eating organic raw greens, nuts and healthy fats, I am flooding my body with enzymes, vitamins and oxygen. – Kris Carr
9. Since self-control is vital to reaching long-term goals, befriending people with willpower could be the secret to success. Whether you’re tempted to skip that workout at the gym, or you’re considering blowing this month’s budget, spending time with a disciplined friend could boost your motivation to maintain healthy habits. – Amy Morin
10. I thought, you know the food and the diet thing is one way to start yourself onto a healthy lifestyle, but if you don’t move, if you don’t start exercising you’re gonna deteriorate. – Warren Cuccurullo
Did you like these quotes? Leave a comment below.