A list of the best travel destinations in the world has been put up. Read this list to know the best of the 9 best summer vacation spots in the world. It is not me that said o, they put up the list and then we say we should come and show you as per you might want to travel soon.
- Wellington: The capital city of New Zealand is a booming -up scene with pleasant individuals, and relaxing vibes, It is said to be capturing hearts of tourists.
- Bogotá: The capital of Colombia went through drug wars and violence 30 years ago. Most tourists are often turned off by that but, the city and its locals have made an effort to welcome visitors. The landscape is attractive and the local folks are friendly.
- Budapest: The most populous city of Hungary which also doubles as its Capital has incredible architecture and is famous for its thermal baths. Budapest is an amazing place with a bustling food scene.
- Tokyo: Tokyo! Tokyo! Tokyo! This city is bustling, energy is vibrant, and the food is so amazing. You really cannot go wrong with visiting Japan. You can either get strong city vibes and chaos or go to the park and relax.
- Lima: Just in case you did not know, Lima is the capital of Peru and the people who have visited there suggest that if you can do only one thing while in Lima, it’s EAT. The food is incredible, and this city is home to two top restaurants in the world (Maido and Central).
- Austin: I never knew Texas will make this list, but it obviously has. It may not be what you imagine when you think of Texas, but that’s part of its charm.
- Oaxaca: Oaxaca is known for celebrating Dia de Los Muertos (Day of the Dead). The ceremony and streets are an incredible thing to see, and the holiday is a cool cultural experience to be a part of.
- Bosphorus Strait: Even I did not know that such a place like this existed until I came across this list. It is an internationally significant waterway located in northwestern Turkey and it is 2,500-year-old. It is rich with history, filled with spices and markets, and a true gem of the world. It connects the Black Sea with the Mediterranean and also splits Istanbul between two continents, Europe and Asia.
- Cape Town: South Africa made it to the list o. You can travel to Cape Town which is surrounded by three majestic mountains, all hike-able, and there are plenty of relaxing beaches to chill at on warm days.
Here you go, travelers. Must seen places in 2019.
DON’T FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE WITH YOUR EMAIL BELOW AND GET MORE OF THIS EVERYDAY