8 Things You Should Say to The People You Love
Life is fickle and there’s nothing more depressing than keeping quiet about your love and feelings until it becomes too late to express them. One of the healthiest things to have in a relationship with anyone is a good level of communication, the immersion of feelings into words is just beautiful and it helps both parties all round.
So whether it’s your Parent, Partner, Friend, Significant Other, Husband or Wife this post is focusing on 8 things you need to say out loud before it is too late.
- Is Something Bothering You? : I’ve seen relationships crumble due to a huge lack of communication. Asking if something is wrong doesn’t take much effort and it makes them feel like you’re there for them and they can talk to you when they’re going through a rough patch. You should think of others and their well being from time to time. Let them know that they are important to you.
- I Need You: Most people think the words “I need you” are weak so they swallow them up even when it is exactly what should be said. They might be very simple but they are also very powerful words that can grow love by tenfold. There is absolutely no shame in admitting how much you need someone at a particular time in your life, in your ups and downs, in your accomplishments, in your successes and your failures. These three words can boost your relationship in a good way.
- Can I Help You In Any Way? : Nothing makes a person more proud of having you than knowing that you’re always there to help them out when they need it. This is also applicable if your partner is going through stuff in any phase of their life. You can gently ask them if they need your help in any specific thing.
- I Respect You: This two-way street is sometimes confused as a one-way. Respect needs to be given in order to earn it. It is a two-way rule meaning you have to give respect to own it for yourself. Avoid treating people in a disrespectful and rude way. Do not try to talk sarcastically to your partner. You should view the opinions and wishes of your friends and respect them. It takes effort in sustaining respect in any relationship.
- I Forgive You: Life is too short to hold on to every and any form of negativity thrown at you. Forgiveness is one of the most precious gifts you can give to someone especially if they have asked for it and even if they have not you must learn to forgive in other to have a positive and healthy relationship. If we do not forgive from time to time, so much negativity will build up which is really unhealthy.
- I Believe In You: Believing in someone is a beautiful thing. Rooting for someone and being on their team is a great joy. No matter how difficult and impossible their endeavours may seem, tell them they can do it and when they do, they will never forget it. If you tell your partner, friend or even siblings that you believe in them, they will feel motivated and in future, they will even try to do more for you and for themselves.
- I Trust You: Trust is one of the most valuable and rare assets in the world today. It is very hard to build and even harder to sustain. Even though most people break it and handle it lightly, it should be present regardless. Trust definitely works hand in hand with love.
- I Love You: These words should not be hoarded or kept secret. They have the power to turn a frown into a smile, brighten up a gloomy day, put some spring in footsteps and give warmth. They should be said out loud, in whatever language. Life is too short to not take all the chances to tell them you love them. If you do not express your love, nobody will ever know about it. Don’t assume they know, SAY IT.
DON’T FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE WITH YOUR EMAIL BELOW AND GET MORE OF THIS EVERYDAY