One thing that should be constant when in search or waiting for the right person or ‘The One’ is to not compromise who you are for anything. If he/she isn’t the right one, you probably will do so much comprising and then lose yourself while at it. In order not to, it will be advisable not to love the wrong person in the first place.
So here are a few ways to avoid those kinds of people altogether.
- Choose those who are happy for your happiness: Your partner should be exactly in your feelings with you. Your emotions should matter to whoever is in a relationship with you. They should understand your feelings most importantly.
- Choose those who truly adore you: It is imperative that your partner truly, really adores you and this should be easy if they are in love with you. If you find this lacking, you really need to shift and allow the person to pass.
- Choose those who respect you all the time: This is not a male or female argument. It is basic courtesy to respect people and it could be with words or actions. If your partner disrespects you once, apologies and then still do it again, you need to sit down and have a conversation.
- Choose those who are consistent: A lot of people have the tendency to off and on and that should not be allowed. Consistency is needed to build a relationship and if that is lacking or missing from the beginning, there is going to be a problem later.
- Choose those who do not emotionally drain you: Most people are emotional drainers, and all they do is drain you. They in no way contribute to boosting you emotionally, they just take from you and leave you high and dry. Avoid this kind of people
- Choose loyalty: Loyal people are a dime, a dozen. If you find one, keep him or her close. Anyone who is not loyal to who will probably see no issue in stabbing you behind if the occasion arises.
- Choose those who you do not need to impress: Whether male or female, do not go into a relationship with someone whom you have to constantly impress. Nobody has time for that anymore. If you want to be constantly impressed, date yourself.
- Choose those who accept your shortcomings: Avoid people who want you to be perfect, who do not accept that it is okay to err and forgiveness is readily available. Choose people who love you every day regardless of who you are. That does not mean you should not work on yourself.
DON’T FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE WITH YOUR EMAIL BELOW AND GET MORE OF THIS EVERYDAY