One of the fabulous things about fashion is that it’s a quick way to give yourself a boost of confidence when you really need it. If you are having a bad day, a great shade of lipstick may perk you up. It’s fashion, after all, and it can be whatever you want it to be.
So here are 8 quick fashion tips to instantly help make you feel great on a not-so-great day.
- Put On Some Bright Lipstick: The best way to instantly put some beat in your step is to put on your favourite shade of lipstick and go to town. Lipstick makes your entire face come alive and it is also a fun way to show the world that you’re confident and have great taste in makeup.
- Spritz your favourite perfume: Putting perfume on can cheer you up a little bit. Smelling good is an instant mood booster.
- Get all dressed up: Whether it is just sitting on the couch, taking selfies or going out with your best friends, try giving yourself a makeover and making yourself feel absolutely good.
- Dance In Your Favorite Heels: Favourite Heels. Favourite Music. Favourite Spot. Now dance like you have no care in the world.
- Clean your wardrobe: Wait. Wait. Just wait. The best thing to do when you’re feeling down sometimes is to keep yourself busy. Clean out your closet and get rid of the things that you do not need. This can be incredibly distracting if you’re in a bad mood.
- Plan new outfits: Take the favourite pieces in your closet and try to create some new fun outfits around it. It will help you have something new and fun to look forward to wearing. And let’s be honest, it’s a lot easier to get excited about a meeting or hang out if you have a cute outfit to wear.
- Paint your nails: The good thing is you have different colours to choose from and you can pick the exact colour to fit your mood. The best thing is it makes you feel instantly put together. So get the paint bottles out and get to it.
- Pamper yourself: If one of these options doesn’t do it for you, then simply go for everything. Take a bath. Paint your nails. Clean your closet. Plan a fun new outfit. The whole THING. Because, at the end of the day, if you’re not happy, then everything else is going to be bland. Do whatever it takes to make you happy. Just DO IT.
DON’T FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE WITH YOUR EMAIL BELOW AND GET MORE OF THIS EVERYDAY