Show me your friends and I will tell you who you are is the truth about friendships or relationships that everyone should live by. If the company you keep consists of a few negative people who are rubbing their negativity off on you, It’s time to reevaluate the people around you.
Here’s a list of seven types of people you need to say goodbye to.
- The Naysayers: A “naysayer” only purpose in life is to shun every idea you throw their way, they will slowly make you rethink your life’s most important decisions and will make you start questioning your goals and ambitions. Such people should stay far away from you.
- The liars: Some people just love to lie even if the truth is an easier option. They lie so much that they don’t have a true identity, they are impossible to read and they always get away with lying.
- The “impossible to please”: Some people make themselves so impossible to please no matter what you do for them. They just make everyone else sad around them and they can’t seem to allow anyone enjoy their lives.
- The drama queens: Creating drama is one of the most useless ways to waste time, it is better to pick beans than start unnecessary drama where people just get hurt in the end. But some people LOVE drama and will not be okay unless they create or witness drama around them inspired by gossip. You don’t need those kinds of people in your life.
- The unforgiving: These are the people who love to see you suffer for your mistakes (regardless of how big or small the mistake is), they’ll just never forgive you no matter how much you plead or beg. You’ll actually be making them happier by pleading, so just don’t. To forgive someone is one of the purest things you can do, and those who don’t do it have too much negative energy within them to let them see reason.
- The “changers”: “Changers” is a term for people who love to change others around them, the sort of people who just can’t accept others the way they are and always try their best to change them according to their own definitions. You need to stay away from the kind of people who refuse to accept you the way you are, who try to change you and are just never happy with the person you are.
- The voice in your head: The last person you need to kick out is your own inner critic. Sometimes, we develop so much negativity within ourselves that we slowly start becoming our worst enemies. That voice needs to leave your head so that some positivity can stay within you. You probably are your biggest critic and sometimes that critic can be a little too much.
DON’T FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE WITH YOUR EMAIL BELOW AND GET MORE OF THIS EVERYDAY