This post is really for people who are getting into a relationship or dating with marriage in mind. If you still want to play away game or act like age is still on your side, you can just close this tab. Seriously. I will not be offended. Thank you.
Ehen, for those who are serious about their relationship, Welcome.
These are 6 things that are important during your dating process.
- Get the details early on: It can take some time to find your soul mate and this could mean many dates with multiple people over a few years so don’t waste time. Ask questions that are important to you within the first 3 dates.
- Be exactly who you are: Be yourself. Don’t sell a better version of, more organized, more thoughtful, more wealthy. Just be who you are and if your partner loves you, it will be more than enough.
- Go somewhere with a married couple: Plan a trip or daycation with a married couple. Watch how they act and the way they talk to each other. Ask them about their dating life and what they would have done differently. There is no better way to understand marriage than talking about it with people who are in it.
- Write your partner a future letter: If this person is the possible one. Write to them a future spouse letter. Tell them how you feel right now in the relationship, what you’re excited about and what you hope life will look like in 10 years. You can give it to them on your honeymoon.
- Take your time, but don’t take all the time
It is obvious you will not know everything about your partner, but you’ll know enough within a year. Not four. Don’t make excuses. Everything you need to learn in order to make the decision can occur within one year. People have been dating and marrying in less than a year for thousands of years.
- Prepare to mourn your singleness: Trust me, this is no joke. You need to mourn your singleness, mourn the loss. After you get married, you will lose the ability to show intimate affection to others. You will lose the ability to only care about yourself. You will lose the ability to flirt just for the sake of. You will lose the ability to make decisions for yourself and by yourself. Marriage is a great thing, but there is a loss involved. Mourn the loss of your singleness.
Happy Dating Lovebirds.
DON’T FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE WITH YOUR EMAIL BELOW AND GET MORE OF THIS EVERYDAY