6 Things You Should Never Text Your Partner
Texting is usually fun when doing it with your partner. The flirting, smileys all add up to the appeal of texting or chatting with your significant other. What isn’t fun or romantic is when you have a habit of saying one of these things.
- Too Much Sarcasm: Sarcasm is an art, if you do not have it, you do not have it but let us agree for the sake of this post that you do have it, you have to know the right timing. If you’re still in the initial stages with your partner, don’t try to be super-sarcastic to make yourself seem funny, you might come off as rude. Do it at a normal rate, just a little that actually goes over is the way.
- Asking if there is someone else: I really do not know what you are doing with that bag of insecurities just because your partner has been busy for a few days and isn’t able to talk as much. The assumption of things and asking him or her if they are seeing someone else is just unhealthy abeg. If you have insecurities, it is always better to talk in person and solve the issues face to face rather than texting an accusation which then leads to a fight. Oh, you are still holding the insecurity bag? Please throw it away. Thank you.
- Blasts From The Past: The weakest moves you can ever do during an argument is to send a screenshot of something your partner said to you months ago and use it as leverage to win the argument. Keep the argument strictly based on the present and don’t try digging up things from the past that he or she doesn’t even remember any more.
- Drunk Texts: Why you drink so much is beyond me but I will not judge you. Texting under the influence is never a good idea and most people cannot control themselves so do not do it. Funny conversations happen sometimes but most of the time you’ll wake up thinking why did I do that. READ ALSO: The Ultimate Guide To Texting And Making Him Addicted To You
- Why Aren’t You Replying?: Mr or Ms Clingy please understand the fact that your significant other may get a little too busy with work and even studies sometimes, and being a good partner, you need to be supportive. Such clingy messages like ‘You’re ignoring Me now’ will only make he or she forcefully reply you because they don’t want to have a fight.
- It’s Over: So you decided to end it with your partner, please be humane enough to do it in person or even over a Phone call. You should never, ever, break up over a text message with just a few words. If it really isn’t possible to call or see him, at least don’t use these two words It’s Over.
DON’T FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE WITH YOUR EMAIL BELOW AND GET MORE OF THIS EVERYDAY