Fruits can be eaten raw, cooked, as a salad or even as a smoothie. It is filled with essential vitamins, antioxidants, nutrients and fiber which aids in the digestion of food. Fruits are very important not only in your diet but overall health and well-being.
Here are 6 fruit you can purchase today and their benefits:
Pawpaw’s are enriched with antioxidants which aid in reducing inflammation and prevention of diseases as well as other health related benefits which include;
- Treating Constipation
- Fights against Inflammation
- Improves Digestion of Food
- Aids in Preventing Cancer
- Helps against Skin Damage
Having about 92% of water inside it, watermelons helps to keep you hydrated. It contains generous amounts of Vitamins, lycopene and potassium. Other benefits include;
- It helps Regulate Blood Pressure
- Aids in the Prevention of Kidney Disorders.
- It improves your Heart Health.
- It Helps in Macular Degeneration.
- It keeps you hydrated on hot days.
This fruit is always readily available and are enriched with essential vitamins and minerals like calcium, iron and potassium. Its benefits include;
- It is good for good and healthy bone formation
- It helps to fight against anemia
- It aids in the prevention of ulcers and heartburn
- Important in creating hemoglobin
- Improves digestion
Pineapples have a rich source of vitamins and minerals and comes with an abundance of health benefits which include;
- It improves eye sight
- It helps to boost the immune system
- It aids to fight against arthritis
- Essential for bone health
- Aids in the healing of broken tissues
Arguably one of the most popular fruits in the world, oranges has proved significant not only because of its varieties in dishes but also its health benefits which include;
- It’s a great source of vitamin c
- It aids in maintaining blood pressure
- It helps to prevent skin and tissue damage.
- It aids in the lowering of cholesterol.
- It boosts the immune system.
Mangoes contain a rich pool of essential vitamins and minerals and antioxidants that is important for growth and proper development. Some of these benefits include;
- It aids in the reduction of cancer risks.
- It helps in digestion
- Its great for your immune system
- Keeps the blood pressure in check
- Good for your eye sight
DON’T FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE WITH YOUR EMAIL BELOW AND GET MORE OF THIS EVERYDAY