According to Kofi Annan: “Acquiring literacy is an empowering process, enabling millions to enjoy access to knowledge and information which broadens horizons, increases opportunities and creates alternatives for building a better life.”
This is why many entrepreneurs from Bill Gates to Oprah make reading a paramount aspect of their everyday lives. Books help you see things from different perspectives, amass knowledge on diverse fields and gain insights into new business ideas.
Here are 40 books on business worth reading before the year ends:
1. Tribe of Mentors: Short Life Advice from the Best in the World by Tim Ferriss
2.Start With Why by Simon Sinek
3. Extreme Ownership: How the U.S. Navy Seals Lead and Win by Leif Babin, Jocko Willink
4. Building a StoryBrand by Donald Miller
5. 0X Rule Grant Cardone
6. Crushing It by Gary Vaynerchuk
7. Outliers: The Story of Success by Malcolm Gladwell.
8. Napoleon Hill: Think and Grow Rich
9 The Secret by Rhonda Byrne
10. Rich Dad Poor Dad by Robert T. Kiyosaki
11. The Intelligent Investor by Benjamin Graham
12. Money Master The Game by Tony Robbins
13. The 4 Hour Work Week by Tim Ferris
14. The Millionaire Fastlane by MJ DeMarco
15. The Power of Habit by Charles Duhigg
16. Atlas Shrugged by Ayn Rand
17. How to Win Friends & Influence People by Dale Carnegie
18. The $100 Start-Up by Chris Guillebeau
19. The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari by Robin Sharma
20. E-Myth Revisited: Why Most Small Businesses Don’t Work and What to Do About It
21.Deep Work: Rules for Focused Success in a Distracted World by Cal Newport.
22. How to get rich by Felix Dennis.
23. The personal MBA by Josh Kaufman
24.The Entrepreneur Mind: 100 Essential Beliefs, Characteristics, and Habits of Elite Entrepreneurs by Kevin D. Johnson.
25. Rich Dad Poor Dad by Robert T. Kiyosaki
26. Trump: The Art of the Deal by Donald Trump.
27. The Intelligent Investor by Benjamin Graham
28. The Innovator’s Dilemma: The Revolutionary Book That Will Change the Way You Do Business by Clayton M. Christensen
29. The Outsiders: Eight Unconventional CEOs and Their Radically Rational Blueprint for Success by William N. Thorndike
30. The Art of War by Sun Tzu
31. Emotional Intelligence: Why It Can Matter More Than IQ by Daniel Goleman
32. Tools of Titans: The Tactics, Routines, and Habits of Billionaires, Icons, and World-Class Performers by Tim Ferriss.
33.The Power of Broke: How Empty Pockets, a Tight Budget and a Hunger for Success Can Become Your Greatest Competitive Advantage by Daymond John.
34.Smarter Faster Better: The Transformative Power of Real Productivity by Charles Duhigg.
35.The Motivation Myth: How High-Achievers Really Set Themselves Up To Win by Jeff Haden
36. The Hard Thing About Hard Things: Building a Business When There Are No Easy Answers by Ben Horowitz.
37. So Good They Can’t Ignore You: Why Skills Trump Passion in the Quest for Work You Love by Cal Newport.
38. Never Split the Difference: Negotiating As If Your Life Depended On It by Chris Voss and Tahl Raz.
39.Zero to One: Notes on Startups, or How to Build the Future by Peter Thiel and Blake Masters.
40. Hooked: How to Build Habit-Forming Products by Nir Eyal.
Do you have more picks for the best business books to read in 2019? Tell us in the comment section below.