Laugh truly is the best medicine and I our list today, we will explore 21 quotes that will turn that frown upside down and that rainy sky to a sunny one.
Here are 21 quotes to brighten your mood and day;
1. Men marry women with the hope they will never change. Women marry me with the hope they will change. Invariably, they are both disappointed. – Albert Einstein
2. All the things I really like to do are either immoral, illegal of fattening. – Alexander Woollcott.
3. The average dog is a nicer person than the average person. – Andy Rooney.
4. At every party there are two kinds of people- those who want to go home and those who don’t. The trouble is they are usually married to each other. – Ann Landers.
5. Doctors are just like lawyers; the only difference is that the lawyer merely robs you, whereas the doctors rob you and kill you too. – Anton Chekhov.
6. To be sure of hitting the target, shoot first, and call whatever you hit the target. – Ashleigh Brilliant.
7. Wine is a constant prove that God loves us and loves to see us happy. Benjamin Franklin.
8. Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind. – Bernard Baruch.
9. Money won’t buy happiness, but it will pay the salaries of a large research staff to study the problem. – Bill Vaughan.
10. A bank is a place that will lend you money if you can prove that you don’t need it. Bob Hope.
11. He who laughs last didn’t get the joke. – Charles De Gauile.
12. High heels were invented by a woman who had been kissed on the forehead. – Christopher Morley.
13. They say marriages are made in heaven. But so is thunder and lightning. – Clint Eastwood.
14. Remember, today is the tomorrow You worried about yesterday. – Dale Carnegie.
15. Education is learning what you didn’t even know you didn’t know. – Daniel J. Boorstin.
16. A pessimist is a person who has had to listen to too many optimists. – Don Marquis.
17. The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. – Dorothy Parker.
18. Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive. Elbert Hubbard.
19. Good advice is something a man gives when he is too old to set a bad example. – Francois De La Rochefoucauld.
20. We learn from experience that men never learn anything from experience. – George Bernard Shaw.
21. Have you ever noticed that anyone driving slower than you is an idiot, and anyone driving faster than you is a maniac? – George Carlin.
DON’T FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE WITH YOUR EMAIL BELOW AND GET MORE OF THIS EVERYDAY