Being able to challenge your hopes and dreams, seeing them come true is a sign of purpose. To pursue your visions and hopes to constantly grow. And to grow, is to face challenges and overcome them.
Here are 20 Quotes to challenge your vision and potential:
- Do not wait to strike till the iron is hot; but make it hot by striking. – William B. Sprague
- Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds. – Albert Einstein
- Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal; nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude. – W. Zeiger
- People often say that motivation doesn’t last. Well, neither does bathing – that’s why we recommend it daily. – Zig Ziglar
- That some achieve great success, is proof to all that others can achieve it as well. – Abraham Lincoln
- People seldom see the halting and painful steps by which the most insignificant success is achieved. – Anne Sullivan
- Real difficulties can be overcome; it is only the imaginary ones that are unconquerable. – Theodore N. Vail
- Our greatest battles are that with our own minds. – Jameson Frank
- Triumphs without difficulties are empty. Indeed, it is difficulties that make the triumph. It is no feat to travel the smooth road. – Source Unknown
- The true measure of a man is not how he behaves in moments of comfort and convenience but how he stands at times of controversy and challenges. – Martin Luther King Jr.
- In order to discover new lands, one must be willing to lose sight of the shore for a very long time. – Anonymous
- Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs even though checkered by failure than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy nor suffer much because they live in that gray twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat. – Theodore Roosevelt
- So, go ahead and make mistakes. Make all you can. Because that’s where you will find success. On the far side of failure. – Thomas J. Watson, Sr.
- We learn wisdom from failure much more than from success; we often discover what will do, by finding out what will not do; and probably he who never make a mistake never made a discovery. – Samuel Smiles
- A life spent in making mistakes is not only more honorable but more useful than a life spent doing nothing. – George Bernard Shaw
- I honestly think it is better to be a failure at something you love than to be a success at something you hate. – George Burns
- Who has never tasted what is bitter does not know what is sweet? – German Proverb
- Whatever the mind of man can conceive and believe, it can achieve. – Napoléon Hill
- In the confrontation between the stream and the rock, the stream always wins – not through strength, but through persistence. – Buddha
- He who wishes to be rich in a day will be hanged in a year. – Leonardo da Vinci
DON’T FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE WITH YOUR EMAIL BELOW AND GET MORE OF THIS EVERYDAY