Sometimes we enter into relationships without having a good knowledge of our partners. Knowing your partner well creates a good atmosphere for understanding and better communication.
Here are 20 personality questions you can ask your partner to know them better:
- What are your biggest fears? How does that/those fear(s) prevent you from fulfilling what you want?
- How many times have you gotten into a physical fight? What caused them?
- What do you think about special or unique talents? Do you have a unique talent?
- What one skill or hobby do you wish you had learned early on in life? Given the opportunity, would you learn it now?
- Does public speaking excite you or frighten you? When did you realize it was/wasn’t for you?
- In your opinion, is it ever appropriate for someone to express anger in a physical way? Could you explain your reasons?
- If you could choose to have the knowledge of everything about one subject, what area would you choose? And why?
- When you get ill and feeling sick, do you prefer to be left alone or do you like to be pampered and have someone close to your side most of the time?
- If you were given 100,000 Naira to throw a party for your friends and family, what sort of part would you organize and why?
- How often do you cry? What situations often bring you to tears?
- What kind of social gathering setting do you prefer? Small groups or large parties?
- Do you describe yourself as a peace-maker or a trouble-maker?
- Do you tend to analyze decisions before you talk about them or do ideas and thoughts come out without much thought to it?
- Will you define yourself as someone who adapts to change easily or not?
- Do you have a child’s heart sometimes? What sort of childish thoughts and things do you still do or think about doing?
- Are you the type of person who keeps a lot of their thoughts and feelings to themselves or do you share them openly?
- Do you feel that currently, you are mature and experienced enough to be able to build and maintain a very successful marriage? When did you feel you were ready for that responsibility – you will be ready for the responsibility?
- Which do you think should have the final say in decision-making, logic or emotions?
- What five things have you done in your life that you’re most proud of?
- If your partner had an affair, how would you react? Could you forgive him or her?
DON’T FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE WITH YOUR EMAIL BELOW AND GET MORE OF THIS EVERYDAY