Being part of a family is a beautiful thing. They help you learn, grow and in time of need and are biologically programmed to be there for you notwithstanding the circumstances.
Here are 21 inspirational quotes about family bond:
READ ALSO: 6 Working Tips in Solving Your Family Feuds
- A man travels the world over in search of what he needs, and returns home to find it.
- The family is the test of freedom; because the family is the only thing that the free man makes for himself and by himself.
- I think our job as parents is to give our kids roots to grow and wings to fly.
- Live so that when your children think of fairness, caring, and integrity, they think of you.
- Think of your family today and every day thereafter, don’t let the busy world of today keep you from showing how much you love and appreciate your family.
- Everyone needs a house to live in, but a supportive family is what builds a home.
- The greatest gifts you can give your children are the roots of responsibility and the wings of independence.
- The greatest legacy one can pass on to one’s children and grandchildren is not money or other material things accumulated in one’s life, but rather a legacy of character and faith.
- The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works, is the family.
- Family isn’t an important thing. It’s everything.
- The happiest moments of my life have been the few which I have passed at home in the bosom of my family.
- If you cannot get rid of the family skeleton, you may as well make it dance.
- The most important thing in the world is family and love.
- Like all the best families, we have our share of eccentricities, of impetuous and wayward youngsters and of family disagreements.
- Govern a family as you would cook a small fish – very gently.
- Home is where your story begins.
- Blood makes you related. Loyalty makes you family.
- In every conceivable manner, the family is link to our past, bridge to our future.
- Home should be an anchor, a port in a storm, a refuge, a happy place in which to dwell, a place where we are loved and where we can love.
- To nourish children and raise them against odds is in any time, any place, more valuable than to fix bolts in cars or design nuclear weapons.
- Perhaps the greatest social service that can be rendered by anybody to this country and to mankind is to bring up a family.
DON’T FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE WITH YOUR EMAIL BELOW AND GET MORE OF THIS EVERYDAY