It is essential that every individual has a goal towards self-improvement. This only way we can become better versions of ourselves and live the lives we truly desire. These 10 quotes below will spur you to
1. Practice self-awareness, self-evaluation, and self-improvement. If we are aware that our manners – language, behavior, and actions – are measured against our values and principles, we are able to more easily embody the philosophy, leadership is a matter of how to be, not how to do. – Frances Hesselbein
2. Become addicted to constant and never-ending self-improvement. ― Anthony J. D’Angelo
3. Most experts and great leaders agree that leaders are made, not born, and that they are made through their own drive for learning and self-improvement. – Carol S. Dweck
4. “Investing in yourself is the best investment you will ever make. It will not only improve your life, it will improve the lives of all those around you.” ―Robin
5. There’s a paradox with self-improvement, and it is this: the ultimate goal of all self-improvement is to reach the point where you no longer feel the need to improve yourself. – Mark Manson
6. You are essentially who you create yourself to be, and all that occurs in your life is the result of your own making. ― Stephen Richards
7. It is the duty and high privilege of every human being to endeavor to improve himself. Effort at self-improvement is the definition sometimes given for religion. It may relate to our actions or to our convictions. In our actions we should aim at goodness; in our convictions, at truth. – Joseph P. Bradley
8. There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self. ― Ernest Hemingway
9. Always dream and shoot higher than you know you can do. Do not bother just to be better than your contemporaries or predecessors. Try to be better than yourself. ― William Faulkner
10. “No matter who you are, no matter what you did, no matter where you’ve come from, you can always change, become a better version of yourself. ― Madonna
11. As human beings, our greatness lies not so much in being able to remake the world – that is the myth of the atomic age – as in being able to remake ourselves. ― Mahatma Gandhi
12.If you can see yourself as an artist, and you can see that your life is your own creation, then why not create the most beautiful story for yourself?― Miguel Ruiz
13. He who conquers himself is the mightiest warrior. ― Confucius
14. Things do not grow better; they remain as they are. It is we who grow better, by the changes we make in ourselves.
15. You cannot dream yourself into a character; you must hammer and forge yourself one. – Henry David.
Self-Improvement is crucial when it comes to winning at life. You can always read these quotes to spur you to improve yourself.