What would we do without mothers? Their love knows no bounds and they are always willing to make sacrifices for their children.
Here are 15 powerful quotes about motherhood
1. Motherhood has taught me the meaning of living in the moment and being at peace. Children don’t think about yesterday, and they don’t think about tomorrow. They just exist in the moment.
2. I’ve always tried to control everything and every aspect of my life, and this is maybe the biggest lesson I’ve learnt with motherhood – you just can’t control everything, and I’m much more relaxed now about unexpected changes and things that happen.
3. I have two young children, and I will say that motherhood is its own peak, just like in the process of writing: one climbs and is continuously moving with each book. Becoming a mother is the greatest connection I’ve ever felt to being spiritual.
4. To describe my mother would be to write about a hurricane in its perfect power. Or the climbing, falling colors of a rainbow.
5.God could not be everywhere, and therefore he made mothers.
6.That strong mother doesn’t tell her cub, Son, stay weak so the wolves can get you. She says, Toughen up, this is reality we are living in.
7. I believe the choice to become a mother is the choice to become one of the greatest spiritual teachers there is.
8. In giving birth to our babies, we may find that we give birth to new possibilities within ourselves.
Myla and Jon Kabat-Zinn
9.Motherhood has made me a much better person. I see everything from a new perspective – with a sense of wonderment.
10. Birth is the sudden opening of a window, through which you look out upon a stupendous prospect. For what has happened? A miracle. You have exchanged nothing for the possibility of everything.
William Macneile Dixon
11. Grown don’t mean nothing to a mother. A child is a child. They get bigger, older, but grown. In my heart it don’t mean a thing.”
12. Kids don’t stay with you if you do it right. It’s the one job where, the better you are, the more surely you won’t be needed in the long run.
13. Whatever else is unsure in this stinking dunghill of a world, a mother’s love is not.
14. Mothers all want their sons to grow up to be president, but they don’t want them to become politicians in the process.
John F. Kennedy
15.Mothers are great. They outlast everything. But when they’re bad, they’re the worst thing that can happen.