After Jennifer Aniston starred in one of the most iconic TV shows of all time Friends, she became one of the hottest star in Hollywood. She is one of the most successful actresses today and has gone on to thrive in any other business ventures as well.
Here are 15 facts you probably didn’t know about the beautiful actress.
1. Both of Aniston’s parents were actors. Her father, John Aniston, starred in the soap opera Days of Our Lives. Aniston’s mother, Nancy Dow, was cast on a few TV shows including one episode of The Beverly Hillbillies.
2. When she was a young girl, Aniston played a role as an extra in one of the soap operas her father was working on. She got the art of ice skater.
3. Aniston was a child prodigy. At the yong age of 11, she painted a picture that ended up in the Metropolitan Museum of Art.
4. In High School, she was the class clown.
5. Aniston is of royal descent. She is a direct descendant of the royal House of Stuart of Scotland.
6. Before making it as an actress, she had worked as a waitress and as a telemarketer.
7. Aniston made her screen debut in the TV show Molly (1990). She later starred in the horror movie Leprechaun (1993) which was a bad experience for her and almost made her quit acting. She certainly would be glad she didn’t!
8. She had her big break when she got cast as Rachel Green in the popular series Friends. The show did so well that by its last three seasons, Aniston was earning $1 million per episode.
9. She won both a Golden Globe and an Emmy Award for her performance on the show.
10. Aniston is best friends with her Friends co-star Courtney Cox.
11. She has a fear of flying even though the nature of her work requires that she does it often.
12. Aniston is a fitness junkie. On her fitness routine, she said: “I work out four or five days a week. For the last two years, three or four of those days have been with my beloved Leyon, who is my boxing coach. He has given me a love for working out that I’ve never quite had before. It’s mental, it’s physical, it keeps your mind sharp. It’s something that I actually look forward to—I crave it.”
13. She met Brad Pitt on a blind date in 1998 and they got married in 2000. She didn’t invite her mother to her wedding because she insulted her in the tabloid. They later made up in 2005, the same year she and Brad Pitt got divorced.
14. Aniston is the first woman to win the GQ Man of the Year award.
15. If she wasn’t an actress, she says she would have been a therapist.
It’s all we know about her for now but you can always help us in the comment box below if you know her more. From all of us at Reterdeen, thanks for reading.