This veteran Nollywood actor, producer, director and filmmaker, is one that has ch7urned out blockbuster movies since hitting the limelight.
Saheed Balogun was born in February 1967 in Enugu State, Nigeria. He bagged a dre==egree from the Kwara State University and broke into the entertainment world with a program on NTA called “Youth Today.”
Here are 10 things you should know about Saheed Balogun.
. 2. The veteran actor was born on 5 February 1967 in Enugu State, Nigeria.
2. He had his primary, secondary and tertiary education in Ilorin, Kwara state.
3. Saheed Balogun attended the Kwara State Polytechnic.
4. He joined the entertainment world in 1978, by presenting his first ever television program titled “Youth Today” on NTA.
5. He produced his first movie in 1989 titled “City Girl”
6. He was married to actress Fathia Balogun. They had two kids named. He has two children Khalid and Aaliyah Balogun.
7. He had worked alongside other TOP list actors to include Segun Arinze, Sola Fosudo, Tade Ogidan, Bukky Amos and Sola Sobowale.
8. He is an ambassador for UCH Ibadan.
UCH in Ibadan named me the first entertainment ambassador in Nigeria because when I celebrated my birthday, I called to tell them we need to look into our health system. Many insurance companies are doing their best but they haven’t done enough for the movie industry yet. As entertainers, we lack two things which we need to look into to help us grow. We need to plan for our health. Also, many of us should look into tax payment and insurance to help us. Not all money begging is wrong. If we all have a good health insurance plan it will help a little.
9. He has acted in many hit movies to include Ofin Mose produced in 2006 as well as “Third Party”.
10. He has been nominated for so many awards and won a couple.
11. He came into limelight when he acted as the lead role in a movie produced by KOLA OLOOTU “Olongbo Dudu”
12. He has also made waves in music industry by producing an album titled “FUJI GYRATION” featuring Fuji Music icons like PASUMA and MALAIKA.
DON’T FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE WITH YOUR EMAIL BELOW AND GET MORE OF THIS EVERYDAY