Youth is that time of our lives when we can do whatever we want. It’s that time when we can explore and take all the decisions that will either make or break us. At the same time, you can always maintain a youthful mind no matter what age you are. These quotes below will inspire you to take advantage of the beauty of youth and remain young at heart.
1. “It is not possible for civilization to flow backward while there is youth in the world. Youth may be headstrong, but it will advance its allotted length.” – Helen Keller
2. “Advice to my younger self:
1 Start where you are with what you have
2 Try not to hurt other people
3 Take more chances
4 If you fail, keep trying”
― Germany Kent
3. Use your youth so that you may have comfort to remember it when it has forsaken you, and not sigh and grieve at the account thereof.” – Sir Walter Raleigh
4. “A youth is to be regarded with respect. How do you know that his future will not be equal to our present? – Confucius
5. “Youth is that period when a young boy knows everything but how to make a living.” – Carey Williams
6. “A youth, when at home, should be filial and, abroad, respectful to his elders. He should be earnest and truthful. He should overflow in love to all and cultivate the friendship of the good. When he has time and opportunity, after the performance of these things, he should employ them in polite studies.” – Confucius
7. “Those who improve with age embrace the power of personal growth and personal achievement and begin to replace youth with wisdom, innocence with understanding, and lack of purpose with self-actualization.” – Bo Bennett
8. “Youth is not a time of life; it is a state of mind; it is not a matter of rosy cheeks, red lips and supple knees; it is a matter of the will, quality of the imagination, a vigor of the emotions; it is the freshness of the deep springs of life.” – Samuel Ullman
9. “There is a fountain of youth: it is your mind, your talents, the creativity you bring to your life and the lives of people you love. When you learn to tap this source, you will truly have defeated age.” – Sophia Loren
10. “Most youth are lacking critical life skills that make them employable and, most importantly, able to keep a job – things like teamwork, decision-making, and time management.” – Stephen A. Schwarzman.
11. “When I was younger, I believed my inconsistency was due to my youth. I believed that age would teach me all I needed to know and that when I was older, I would have learned the lessons of life and discovered the secrets of true spirituality. I am older – a lot older – and the secrets are still secret from me.” – Mike Yaconelli
12. “Good habits formed at youth make all the difference.” – Aristotle
Did you like these quotes? Tell us in the comment section below.