Nollywood actress Iyabo Ojo needs little or no introduction.The mom of two since her emergence on the scene has continued to entertain her millions of fans across the globe.
Here are 10 things you should know about Iyabo Ojo,
READ ALSO: All You Need To Know About Iyabo Ojo
- She was born Alice Iyabo Ogunro on December 21, 1977 and hails from Ogun state. She is the youngest of three kids.
- Iyabo studied Lagos at National College, Gbagbada, before proceeding to study Estate Management at Lagos State Polytechnic.
- She joined the drama group in secondary school
- The actress joined the movie world in 1998 with the help of veteran actress Bimbo AKintola.
- She made her acting debut in the Yoruba movie worlds with the movie Baba Darijinwon
- Iyabo Ojo tied the knot in 1999 at the tender age of 21 and went on to have two kids.
- In an interview, she revealed she found out her husband never loved her on their wedding night. ”I found out my husband never loved me and I was the one who loved her. He told me that he didn’t love me but only married me because I was pregnant with his child.”
- She became born again so she would not quit her marriage. gave my life to Christ again and I held on because I just couldn’t get out of the marriage I just got into. I gave birth to my son in a Redeemed Christian Church of God in Itire, Lagos…” the actress and producer said. Ojo went on to narrate how she had her first child and son, Festus Oladunjoye Ojo in church 18 years ago.”
- She got pregnant in a bid to save her marriage. ”And in the bid of trying to make my marriage work, I found out I was pregnant again. And this time, the situation was worse because my husband (ex) was gone even while we were together. I tried to love him with every bit of me, I tried to give him every bit of me, everything possible but he wasn’t understanding my kind of love.”
- She has na NGO Pinkies Foundation, aimed at helping children with special needs and the less privileged.
Do you know more about Iyabop Ojo? Share with us in the comment
DON’T FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE WITH YOUR EMAIL BELOW AND GET MORE OF THIS EVERYDAY