Fashion entrepreneur and mom of two Toyin Lawani has never been one who lives her life based off of what people say to her.
The stunning serial entrepreneur wowed in a net dress braless which saw her flaunting her nipple and figure, a pose not many were up for.
The photos have since caused a stir online as usual.
Here are 10 things you should know about her.
1. Toyin Lawani was born in 1982 and hails from a prestigious family in Ekiti State.
2. Her father is Olanrewaju Lawani, he was the famous politician who worked with General Gowon. Her mother was a textile merchant in the USA.
3. Toyin’s grandfather was a Commissioner of Police. Her grandmother on her part was the Reagent of Ikole Ekiti in Ekiti State.
4. Toyin’s dad wanted her to be a lawyer while her mother groomed her to be an entrepreneur. She bagged a Bachelor Degree in English Language from the University of Lagos.
5. During an old interview, Toyin revealed she owned a boutique at the age of 16 as well as a mini supermarket and a spa all while still studying at the University of Lagos.
6. Toyin has a range of skin care products called “Tiannah’s Glow”’ as well as a fashion academy called “TiannahStyling Fashion Academy”.
7. She has snagged a number of awards to include the City People Awards and also the Stylist of the Year award at the 2014 ELOY Awards.
8. She was engaged to upcoming Nigerian musician, Lord Trigg with whom she has a son. Toyin iis a mother to two children.
9. She has styled top entertainment stars like Banky W, Tiwa Savage, D’Prince, Kelly Rowland, Destiny’s child and Tonto Dike to mention a few.
10. She has a reality TV show project titled “Diary of a Fashion Guru” which aired on some choice TV stations in the country.
DON’T FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE WITH YOUR EMAIL BELOW AND GET MORE OF THIS EVERYDAY