Nollywood actress Regina Daniels has been in the news for a while now and this is due to the fact that she may have tied the knot with a 59-year-old billionaire known as Ned Nwoko.
Here are 10 things to know about the now very popular actress.
1. The Nollywood actress was born on October 10, 2000, in Asaba, Delta state and is the fifth child in her family.
2. She attended Hollywood International School Asaba, Delta State and is currently studying Mass Communication in Igbinedion University Okada, Edo State.
3. She started her acting career at the age of 7.
3. Regina has acted in movies such as “The Bat-Man,” “The Jericho,” “Jaja The Great,” “Stronger than the gods” since joining the movie world.
5. Regina’s mother is Nollywood actress Rita Daniels. Rita is also the Chairman of Delta State Actors Guild of Nigeria. In an IG post, the actress revealed the sacrifices her mum underwent to care for her kids.
My world, my pride, my strength words fail me to say how perfect you are. The journey of Regina Daniels started with a woman (Rita Daniels) you were determined to see me succeed, you dropped your own career for me, took lots of insult from people who now beg to feature me in their movies, you begged for food for your children to survive, you hawked, you carried cement just so we could have a roof over our head, you pushed wheel barrow to earn money, you did lots of hard jobs just for survival… I know that no matter what I do, it can’t repay you for all that you have done. You dropped your marriage for our sake, suffered a lot, you didn’t have a life of your own, you lived your life all for your children ( birth and adopted) You feel my pain even without a single word from me
THANK YOU MUMMY FOR BEING YOU
Happy birthday my world. @rita.daniels06
6. Regina’s first ever movie is ‘Marriage of Sorrow,’ produced by Pressing Forward Productions. She revealed in an interview how she began acting.
I started acting through the help of my mother some years ago. I didn’t really see myself reaching this stage. It happened all of a sudden. But my mother suffered; she suffered to make sure I got to this stage in life.
8. Se has a charity called Regina Daniels Charity Foundation which focuses on catering for disabled children.
9. When she started acting, she was paid 5000 Naira, but now earns 500 thousand Naira.
10. Regina snagged a City People Movie Award for Best Supporting Actress and Most Promising Actress in 2016.
DON’T FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE WITH YOUR EMAIL BELOW AND GET MORE OF THIS EVERYDAY