Nollywood actor, Ik Ogbonna needs little or no introduction in the movie world.
The talented actor since his emergence on the scene many years ago has continued to entertain his teeming fans across the globe.
Here are 10 things you should know about him.
Here we go;
- He was born Ikechukwu Mitchel Ogbonna, but professionally known as IK Ogbonna. He was born on January 11, 1984.
- He had his primary and secondary education in Lagos State before proceeding to the University of Jos, where he studied Sociology.
- IK Ogbonna is a father of two kids; a beautiful daughter, Makila Ogbonna, and son, Ace.
- The actor tied the knot with Columbian beauty, Sonia Moralez on June 29, 2015, at a courthouse in Belgrade, Serbia.
- Since joining the movie world, he has been nominated for a couple of awards to include AMVCA 2016 ‘Best Actor in a Comedy.’
- IK was a model before joining Nollywood.
- He partook in the 2005 edition of the Amstel Malta Box Office reality show. He did not win though.
- His first movie “Love Lorn” which was produced by actress Rukky Sanda in 2013. ”I cannot really say because so many people love me for the different movies I have featured in. I can’t point to a particular movie that gave me fame. I believe people love me for my roles and personality because you can relate with me as an actor or as a person who is full of mysteries. I think I got a lot of female fans from the first movie I did which was Lovelorn, produced by Rukky Sanda, even if my acting was not as good (as it should have been). I was always taking off my shirts in the movie. I focused on my appearance in that movie and all the girls that like fine boys liked that one.”
- His first ever lead role was in Elvis Chuks movie “A Wish.”
- He use to be a chronic stammerer.
Now! Tell us, which of his movies do you like most? We’ll await your answer in the comment box below. Thanks!
DON’T FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE WITH YOUR EMAIL BELOW AND GET MORE OF THIS EVERYDAY