Born Adenrele Oluwafemi Edun on 13 June 1983, Denrele Edun needs little or no introduction in the entertainment world.
The model, OAP, and sometimes actor was born to a Yoruba father and Indian-Mauritius mother in Hamburg, Germany. Denrele has worked for Channel O and Soundcity.
Here are 10 things you probably didn’t know about Denrele Edun
1. He was born Adenrele Oluwafemi Edun on 13 June 1983 in Hamburg, Germany.
2. Denrele was born to a Yoruba father and an Indian-Mauritius mother. He is the only son of his parents.
3. He attended the St Gregory’s College in Ikoyi, Nigeria.
4. Denrele bagged a degree in English Education from the University of Lagos.
5. He started his entertainment career as a model then joined Soundcity as a TV presenter.
READ ALSO: 10 Things you Should Know About Di’Ja
6. Denrele started his television career as an actor at the age of 11. He was a presenter and producer on the “Kiddievision 10” show on NTA Network.
7. Since emerging on the scene, he has won over 16 awards and snagged over 30 nominations.
8. He has been privileged to interview top acts like Tyler Perry, Akon, Beyonce, Snoop Dogg, Cuba Gooding, Lil’ Kim and Amerie to mention a few.
9. He was really close friends with late singer Goldie. She reportedly died in his arms.
10. He acted in the 2014 movie “Make A Move” which had acts like 2Face Idibia and Omawunmi.
Know more about Denrele, share with us in the comment section.