Nollywood actress Damilola Adegbite since hitting our screens many years ago has continued to churn out great movies and cement her spot in the heart of millions.
The TV personality was born as Oluwadamilola Adegbite on 18 May 1985 in Surulere, Lagos State. and broke into the entertainment world in 2008. Damilola has starred in many movies and appeared in a number of TV commercials as well as hosted programs on TV.
Here are 10 things you should know about Damilola ADEGBITE
1. The actress was born Oluwadamilola Adegbite on 18 May 1985. She was born in Surulere, Lagos State.
Well, Damilola Adegbite was born into a family of four. I was born and raised in Lagos. In Surulere, to be precise, so I grew up in Surulere
On growing up, Damilola said in an interview that;
Wow! I had a fun childhood in Surulere; those street carnivals and all that. It was fun. And, the friends I had in that area, which would be exclusive to me. I had a lot of friends in the area, so you could basically just get up and walk into anybody’s house, eat with them and sleep there if you wanted to. Everybody’s door was open to you all the time in my neighbourhood, anyway.
2. She had her secondary school education in Queen’s College in Yaba, Lagos.
3. Damilola bagged a degree in Business Administration from Bowen University in Iwo, Osun State.
4. She joined the entertainment scene in 2008
It’s always been a passion for me. Some people, along the course of life, decide to choose certain careers based on wherever life leads them. I am pretty focused and I know what I want and I always try to stick to that. I have always wanted to be in the arts. Even while growing up, everyone around me saw that that was what I wanted to do. I was always in some music or theatre-related issue. I was always doing something that had to do with the arts.
5. Dami got her first big acting gig in the series Tinsel and has since gone on to appear in more shows and TV commercials.
6. She tied the knot with Ghanaian star Chris Attoh, in August 2015. They have a son named Brian.
7. Damilola starred in the 2015 Nigerian psychological drama film, Heaven’s Hell alongside Femi Jacobs and OC Ukeje.
8. She has worked alongside top acts like OC Ukeje, Beverly Naya, Meg Otanwa and Desmond Elliot to mention a few.
9. Her marriage to Chris Attoh ended in 2017
10. She bagged the award for the Best Actress in a TV Series at the 2011 Nigeria Entertainment Awards.
DON’T FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE WITH YOUR EMAIL BELOW AND GET MORE OF THIS EVERYDAY