Nollywood veteran actress, Clarion Chukwurah is one many have come to love and adore over the years.
The actress who was born as Clara Nneka Oluwatoyin Folashade Chukwurah on 24 July 1964 in Lagos, Nigeria since emerging on the scene many years ago, has gone on to snag numerous awards to include the Best Actress category at the 1982 FESPACO film festival in Burkina-Faso, Best Actress in a Leading Role at the 2014 Africa Movie Academy Awards to mention a few.
READ ALSO: 10 Things You Should Know About Toyin Lawani
Here are 10 things you should know about her.
1. She was born Clara Nneka Oluwatoyin Folashade Chukwurah on 24 July 1964 in Lagos, Nigeria.
2. The actress is the only daughter in a family of four siblings.
3. Clarion hails from Anambra State.
4. She had her secondary education in Queen of the Rosary College.
5. Clarion Chukwurah then went on to a degree in Acting and Speech at the Department of Dramatic Arts of Obafemi Awolowo University.
6. The actress is the first Nigerian to win the Best Actress category at the 1982 FESPACO film festival in Burkina-Faso.
7. She is the mother of ace music video director Clarence Peters.
8. She has also won other awards to include Best Actress in a Leading Role at the 2014 Africa Movie Academy Awards.
9. Clarion, has worked with top prominent entertainment stars to include; Joke Silva, Pete Edochie, Desmond Elliot, Ini Edo and Ramsey Nouah to mention a few.
10. The actress got married for the third time in 2016 to Anthony Boyd in an intimate ceremony.
DON’T FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE WITH YOUR EMAIL BELOW AND GET MORE OF THIS EVERYDAY