She hit the limelight after participating in the 2018 BBNaija reality show and has since gone on to create a name for herself in the entertainment industry.
Known for her calm nature, Bam Bam once spoke on why she is very calm,
READ ALSO: BBNaija’s Bam Bam Shares Her Rape Story
“I have always been a peacemaker because the Bible says we should follow peace with all men.
“I am always restless till I make peace with the people around me. I don’t compromise my peace for anything in the world.
Bam Bam who has also made headlines over her relationship with fellow former housemate Teddy A, recently got engaged to him.
Speaking on her relationship with teddy A, the actress stated that she trusts him with her life and can give him a kidney should he need it.
In her words;
Honestly, there is no relationship without its ups and downs or doubts; but that was a lie detector test; you can never know what is in the heart of anybody.
“I trust him with my life; I would give my left kidney or any other double organ I have to him. But you still have your shaky phase whether you like it or not.
Even though I never knew where my relationship with Teddy A was going; I knew that I liked him and being with him gave me peace.
“I am someone who lives in the moment. I was consistent from the beginning to the end of the show,” she said.
Here are 10 things you should know about her.
1.She was born in 1990 and hails from Ogun State.
2. Bam Bam’s real name is Oluwabamike Olawunmi.
3. She attended film school after her parents divorced using it as a way to overcome her parents’ separation.
4. She is a worker at Revival House of Glory International Church.
5.Bam Bam is also an actress, broadcaster, Singer, Voice over artiste, event host, Creative Director, and On Air Personality. She has acted in a number of Nollywood movies to movies to include “The Train.”
6. She is an MTN Project Fame season 8 semi-finalist.
7. Bam Bam also plays Toby in BBC radio drama.
8. She bagged a degree in Microbiology from Bells University of Technology, Ota, Ogun State.
For my elementary education, I attended Nigerian Navy Primary School, Apapa, Lagos State. I went to La Folie St. James, Paris, France, for my post-elementary education. I got admission to Igbinedion University, Okada, Edo State, as a medical student, but later got a direct entry admission into The Bells University, Ota, Ogun State, where I bagged a second class upper degree in Microbiology.
9. She was a marketing management staff at Hausba Experience.
10. She has a gospel music single entitled, “Rest.”