Tolu Oniru also known as Toolz was born in London on 6 July. She is from the famous royal Oniru family and is best known for hosting “The Midday Show” on The Beat 99.9 FM.
Here RE 10 things you probably do not know about Toolz.
1. Toolz was born in London on 6 July into the famous Oniru royal family in Lagos.
2. Toolz had her primary education at Talbot House preparatory school in Bournemouth, UK and secondary education in Nigeria. She then proceeded to City of Westminster College for her degree.
4. Toolz bagged a degree in Business and Mass Communications from the London Metropolitan University.
5. Before returning to the country, she worked with MTV Europe and Walt Disney Pictures in the United Kingdom.
6. Toolz has had popular A list celebrities on her talk show “The Juice” to include Wizkid, Omotola Jalade Ekeinde, Rita Dominic, Davido amongst many others.
7. She was one of the judges at the2011 and 2012 Channel O Music Video Awards.
8. She tied the knot with her man Tunde Demuren in 2016. In April 2018, the couple celebrated their 2nd wedding anniversary which saw Tunde writing on social media; “2 years later… the feelings of joy and Love have increased!!!! Thank you for being you for me and I look forward to the next 98years with you!! Love you Eternally!!!”
9. Toolz was nominated for the Favourite Nigerian On-Air Personality at the Nickelodeon Kids’ Choice Awards and has won many awards to include Media Personality of the Year award at the 2012 Nigeria Entertainment Awards.
10. She welcomed her first child with husband Tunde in 2019. Toolz announced the arrival of her baby with a social media post.
“For this child I have prayed and You heard my cry.
For this baby I had faith and You gave new life’… This time last year, I posted my most vulnerable and honest post to date after my miscarriage.
WHAT A DIFFERENCE A YEAR MAKES!! This time last year, I would often cry myself to sleep thinking about the baby we lost, but now I can’t sleep because I can’t stop staring at the most precious gift God has given me this year….MY SON.???
DON’T FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE WITH YOUR EMAIL BELOW AND GET MORE OF THIS EVERYDAY