Nollywood actress Tayo Sobola since her emergence on the scene a few years ago, has continued to garner fans with her acting skills.
The actress who made news a while back following her views on dating someone in the industry is one known to keep a private life.
Tayo in the interview had stated that;
“I understand the nature of our job and for a man to want to understand a lady who is into entertainment is a whole lot of work. So, you can imagine two entertainers in a home? It is not possible. Ko le werk. One should be able to bend for the other. One should be able to calm the other down. But when both of you are hot at the same time, it is nonsense because there will be problem.”
“I am engaged. And that is all you need to know for now.” However, she doesn’t know what love is all about “I don’t know anything called love. I just know it is in the dictionary. There’s no love anywhere. Love is L.O.V.E. That’s all I know.
Speaking on cheating, she said; “Abeg leave that thing, dem dey sell ring na. If the man misbehaves, you sell the ring, chop the money and walk away. Ladies should stop receiving cheap rings. Receive the one you can sell when the man messes up.
4. She started of a model, then a video vixen before joining Nollywood.
5. She produced her first movie titled “Arewa Onijogbon,” in 2010.
6. Tayo loves tattoos, and has about 3 tattoos – one on her left arm, right leg, and behind her right shoulder.
7. She believes in sex before marriage.
‘It’s not like you’re trying to get pregnant before wedding, what I’m just trying to say is, you have to know how healthy a person is before you can say you want to go into marriage. Marriage is not something you pop in and pop out just like that, so you have to know your partner very well, sexually and otherwise before you jump into it,’ she said.
8. Tayo has an array of businesses to include a fashion line called ‘Clean Stitches.’
9. She has acted in more than 100 movies since joining the industry.
10. She has won many awards to include City People Movie Award for Best Supporting Actress of the Year (Yoruba) in 2016, 2017.
DON’T FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE WITH YOUR EMAIL BELOW AND GET MORE OF THIS EVERYDAY