Nancy Isime is a Nollywood actress and an OAP who since her emergence on the scene has gone on to star in top notch movies.
Here are 10 things you should know about the actress.
1. She was born on December 17th, 1991. She attended Primary school in Lagos then went to Benin for her secondary school eucation.
I grew up in Lagos where I had my primary and junior secondary education. Afterwards, I left for Benin, where I had my senior secondary education.
2. Nancy is a Nigerian actress, model and media personality.
3. She won the Miss Valentine International beauty pageant back in 2009.
As a child, I didn’t know what career to settle for but my dad wanted me to become a lawyer. However, I kicked off my entertainment career by being an usher and I worked with several companies. I later became a model and won my first beauty pageant, Miss Valentine International, in 2009. I also worked with some designers like Lanre Da Silva and Zizi Cardow. I am no longer a model because I don’t feel comfortable combining it with acting and TV presenting.
4. Nancy started her acting career in the TV series Echoes in 2011. She has since gone on to appear in over 50 movies.
5. She is also a TV host .
The first presenting job I got was The Squeeze, which was produced by Ultima Studios. While I was working with Ultima Studios, I also hosted a technology show called What’s Hawt and Project Fame red carpet sessions. Along the line, I was called to partake in a screen test for Trending on HipTv and I got the job. I’ve been anchoring the show since then.
6. Nancy replaced Toke Makinwa as the presenter of the popular show Trending on HipTV.
7. Her role models include Genevieve Nnaji, Mercy Johnson, amongst others.
In Nigeria, I adore Genevieve Nnaji, Nse Ikpe-Etim, Mercy Johnson, Rita Dominic and others who have paved the way for the new generation of actors. On the international scene, I love Angela Bassett, Meryl Streep, Amanda Seyfried, Dakota Fanning, among others.
8. She studied a course in Social Work for two years at the University of Lagos.
I did a six-month basic course at the University of Port Harcourt and a Diploma in Social Work at the University of Lagos.
9. Nancy Isime is also a fitness enthusiast.
10. She was voted City People Entertainment Award VJ of the Year 2016.
Nancy is a sweetheart that many have come to love. Know more about her, share with us in the comment section.