Sometimes, it feels like you are in a relationship that is going nowhere, a relationship where every day gets sadder than the last and it is a horrible feeling.
This article is for people who are going through situations, who feel like they just don’t know themselves anymore.
These are the 10 signs to tell you that it’s time to let go of the relationship and take some time to breathe.
- You feel suffocated: Does being in that relationship feel like you are choking up? Where you do feel like you can’t be yourself and can’t speak your heart out? It needs to stop, you need to be with someone who can fill you with life and energy, not take it away from you.
- A few happy moments is all you have: A relationship isn’t meant to die down with time, it’s meant to grow stronger and better. A relationship should not live in its past, a few happy moments that happened, in the beginning, don’t and can’t define your relationship forever.
- You’re waiting for them to change: This one is a wawu from me anytime I hear it because No one has the power to change anyone. If you’re with someone who treats you badly and you’re just waiting on them to change for you, I would advise that you don’t waste your time or your emotions.
- You’re in an abusive relationship: Whether physically or verbally, an abusive relationship is what it is. An abusive one. You need to move on if you’re with someone who physically or verbally abuses you, you’re better of without them and their negativity.
- They keep making the same mistakes over and over again: When people make mistakes, they apologise and they don’t go back to those mistakes again, otherwise, the entire concept of apologizing for that same mistake the first time becomes completely illogical and wasteful. Do not be with someone who keeps hurting you by making the same mistake over and over again.
- Your partner is hard to please: Don’t be with someone who takes so much from you just because you want to please them. Some people just don’t want to be happy and that is on them, not you.
- Your relationship is making you weak: If your partner starts making you feel weak, whether it’s about the person you are or the lifestyle you live, you need to let go and move on. Your relationship is supposed to make you stronger than you already are, if it starts going the other way around, you need to start walking.
- Your partner constantly complains about you: Don’t be with someone who constantly complains even though you try your best to make them happy, be with someone who appreciates and cherishes your actions and remembers your efforts regardless of how big or small those efforts are.
- Your partner doesn’t put any effort into the relationship: You need to be with someone who does things for you, for your happiness, for your well being. You need to be with someone who knows how to make you happy and is ready to do the work as you are.
- Your relationship is holding you back: If you’re with someone who keeps holding you back, from achieving your goals or dreams, from being the person you always wanted to be, you need to move on. It’s better to be single than not live your dreams.
DON’T FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE WITH YOUR EMAIL BELOW AND GET MORE OF THIS EVERYDAY