Becoming good at what you do, requires a lot of hard work, effort, time, and dedication. If you do not have the motivation, you will not be able to make the required sacrifice. These quotes will inspire you to become a master in your field.
1. Success is not a matter of mastering subtle, sophisticated theory but rather of embracing common sense with uncommon levels of discipline and persistence. – Patrick Lencioni
2. You need to put what you learn into practice and do it over and over again until it’s a habit. I always say, ‘Seeing is not believing. Doing is believing.’ There is a lot to learn about fitness, nutrition and emotions, but once you do, you can master them instead of them mastering you. – Brett Hoebel
3. You cannot control what happens to you, but you can control your attitude toward what happens to you, and in that, you will be mastering change rather than allowing it to master you.- Brian Tracy
4. When you can see mastery as a path you go down instead of a destination you arrive at, it starts to feel accessible and attainable. Most assume mastery is an end result, but at its core, mastery is a way of thinking, a way of acting, and a journey you experience.– Gary Keller
5. Mastering ONE Thing serves as a platform for, and speeds up the process of, doing other things. Knowledge begets knowledge and skills build on skills. It’s what makes future dominoes fall more easily. Mastery is a pursuit that keeps giving, because it’s a path that never ends.– Gary Keller
6. Self-disciplined begins with the mastery of your thoughts. If you don’t control what you think, you can’t control what you do. Simply, self-discipline enables you to think first and act afterward. –Napoleon Hill
7. Ah, mastery… what a profoundly satisfying feeling when one finally gets on top of a new set of skills… and then sees the light under the new door those skills can open, even as another door is closing. – Gail Sheehy
8. Most people have no idea of the giant capacity we can immediately command when we focus all of our resources on mastering a single area of our lives.-Tony Robbins
9. The art of mastering life is the prerequisite for all further forms of expression, whether they are paintings, sculptures, tragedies, or musical compositions. – Paul Klee
10. I wish that I had known back then that a mastery of process would lead to a product. Then I probably wouldn’t have found it so frightening to write. – Elizabeth George
If you liked these mastery quotes. Leave a comment below.