News surfaced a few hours ago that star actress Toyin Aimakhu is engaged and has welcomed a son with her beau Kola Ajeyemi.
The actress who was formerly married to actor Adeniyi Johnson kept her relationship and pregnancy under wraps for a very long time until the arrival of her baby boy.
Kola, on his part, is an actor in the Yoruba movie industry and has been in the industry for over 20 years.
Here are 10 things you should know about him.
1. His name is Honorable Kolawole Oluwasegun Ajeyemi. Honoroable is added to his name due to being a member of a certain club.
I am not a politician; however, there is a club in which I and some people created. The name of the club is Excellent Achievers Club, therefore anyone who is a member of the club is regarded as an HONORABLE and that is why Honorable is added to my name. If you want to be a member of the club there are some certain questions, criteria and process you will have to go through to become an eligible Honorable like me.
2. He is popularly known as ‘Awilo’ in the Yoruba arm of Nollywood where he is amongst the A-listers.
3. Ajeyemi started his acting career in 1997. He is also a director and a producer and has produced 25 movies in the 22 years he has been in the industry.
4. He has acted in movies such as Buga, Soto Alapata, Ijongbon, Iwosi, Ibigiga, Sunday Dagboru, Jokinjo, Ekun sumi, Sunmibayo, Ife ni, Okala Pastor Iroko, Eruku nla, Kokoro, Ounaye asan, Ota mokanla, Ija iyemanja, Alabe oru, Pemisire, Ojurawonlo, Ekun meran, Orilowo, Onome Aganga, Omoaye niwa, Ajinigbe, Asiseko, Tani Odaju, Akinkanju omo, and Were meta.
5. Ajeyemi has a teenage daughter named Temitope Ajeyemi.
“To my wonderful daughter, Temitope,
Let me start by saying that I love you. It’s been a pleasure watching you grow into an amazing young lady. I want you to be confident in yourself, know that you are beautiful, and understand that you can do anything you set your mind to. I want you to work hard for what you want in this life and stand firm by your morals and values. Never let anyone disrespect you, believe in God and strive for greatness. I will always be here to love, guide, and support you angel Daddy loves you.”
6.Ajeyemi started his career under the mentorship of Segun Ogungbe.
7. He is the founder of Aje Omo Aje School of Performing Arts situated in Abeokuta, Ogun State.
8. Ajeyemi loves music and has named Usher Ramond, R-Kelly, Ayefele, Tope Alabi, 2Baba and Pasuma as some of his favourites.
9. Toyin and Ajeyemi got engaged on the 4th of July 2019.
10. He also owns a clothing line called Kolawole Clothings.
Know more about him, share with us in the comment section.