No matter what status we belong to in the society, it is important that we give back what we can. Moreover, contributing to the good of society is a great way to take our focus off our problems and find a sense of purpose.
Here 10 quotes that will inspire you to give back to society:
1. I believe that we all have a responsibility to give back. No one becomes successful without lots of hard work, support from others, and a little luck. Giving back creates a virtuous cycle that makes everyone more successful. – Ron Conway
2. I’m just so very lucky to be able to do what I do for a living, and giving back is a way for me to express my gratitude. I’m so lucky to be in a position to help people, and that’s appealing to me. – PewDiePie
3. At the end of the day it’s not about what you have or even what you’ve accomplished… it’s about who you’ve lifted up, who you’ve made better. It’s about what you’ve given back. ― Denzel Washington
4. I am a huge believer in giving back and helping out in the community and the world. Think globally, act locally I suppose. I believe that the measure of a person’s life is the affect they have on others. – Steve Nash
5. I love everything about the holidays: the decorations, the parties, and spending time with friends and family. What I love most is that feeling of giving back. Every bit counts. – Brad Goreski
6. Giving back to where I grew up means a lot to me. These kids need it, and I use to be one of those kids. Being able to see someone from where you from make it and come back and genuine give back will motivate these kids to do the same for their kids and the community. – 21 Savage
7. Giving back is the right thing to do, whether it’s donating clothing or even just a smile to someone who needs it. – Becky G
8. Volunteering is a great way to look outside your own problems. Giving back to makes you happier by both giving you a sense of purpose and helping to put your problems in perspective. – Karen Salmansohn
9. When my son was growing up, I was always guilty, no matter what I did. Make decisions and be happy with the decisions you’ve made. I tell myself, in the long run, it’s the love, the quality of relationships that you have with your family, your friends and giving back to the community that matters. – Padmasree Warrior
10. It’s not about giving back if you’re successful or a celebrity or how much money you have: it’s about your responsibility as an adult to help others. – Trisha Yearwood
Giving is just as important as receiving. Share these quotes with yor friends and loved ones to inspire them to give back too.